An opportunity to explore and compare the four main regions of California by describing what their region has to offer as a site for a movie or television series.
The instructions below are for students who would like to complete this lesson without a teacher’s direction.
When you click on the links that take you outside LearnCalifornia.org, a new window will open.
- Print the Student Research Form, then write your answers on the form.
- Click on the California Bioregions link and select a region.
Note if you cannot find the information you need for your part of the report from the region you selected, try another one.
- To get more information about your region, click on Images of the California Environment. The map on the front page will allow you to click on various regions to see pictures of that region. If you see one you might use in your report, save or print the image.
- If you would like to see a map and list of Movies Made In California, click on the “Movies Made in California” hyperlink. This site will give you a list of movies made in different regions of California.
- After you complete this lesson, please remember to Grade Our Site. Thank you.